Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Unexpected 4.

I took out a condom from the left back pocket of the trouser I wore, tore it open and with one hand, slipped it on. I had bought a pack of 'ruff ryders' at the shop earlier in the day.


I spread her legs wide to reveal more of the the beauty of womanhood. Looking at a punny is a good feeling to the male folk but seeing a wet inviting red pusssy with the lips parted in front of you with the water flowing out of that slipperyway is a different ball game. My rod jerked, nodded and stood like men of the armed forces on parade. And yes! This rod was armed with raw energy within. I adjusted ready to go in.

I slid in.

"Uhhhh!!!!" Came her voice to high heavens. She would cry to be in heaven tonight. I slowly went in and by the time I rod was coming out? It came with the white sticky substance all over my rod! A good feeling. With every IN I went, she moan "uuhh!!" And her body went up with the effect of the thrust. Every time I slid out, her body came down with my rod in a "ahh! moan.

Soon, I was fucking Tega seriously. Tega ass seemed to be absorbing her strokes. When I ram into her, the thick massive chunk of raw flesh by the sides of her hips will vibrate. That was her ass protruding from under her.

I began to fuck Tega, gradually she became more alive. She wriggled and writhed like a snake, rubbig all over my back and head. She was twisting and these twisting added very much to the sensation I felt. I continued banging her.

Occasionally, she'd raise her back from the bed as I banged her. I kept fucking some sweetness into Tega. Or so I thought. Instead I was releasing a leashed beast in her.

I continued to screw her sensually with some erotic power strokes. With my heavy thrust suitable for a heavy nyansh, she suddenly moaned. A prolonged moan like a Tiger as she vibrated.

What was wrong with Tega I thought, I hadn't felt her vagina walls contrast, so why did she moaning like that?

Tega gave me a quick push as I fell to the side.

Tega got on top of me. For a moment I wondered if she was going to give me BJ?

No. She positioned herself over me. Each of her knees by my sides, she put her right hand under her to fit my dick in. Then she sat on my dick. Slowly she began to ride up and down. My hands went on her breasts. Tega knows how to ride. Very skilful in it. As she was riding me calmly, I could feel her maturity and experience coming into play. No rush.

She will go down to the base of my shaft, tighten her pussy and then slowing glide it upwards as if she's licking it with the lips of her pussy to my cap.

No rush.

She was calm, moving in a way that said she was in control. and yes, I had transferred controls to her. She was the one giving thrusts. I tell you, this was blissful. Tega gave me all a woman has got. She fucked nonsense out of my dick. I was breathing heavily. The fuck was like when a girl is using her punny to give ur rod a BJ, but this was worse, because the pussy was wet, succulent, tender and that classic smell of a 'well kept punny' fucking started to ooze mildly. It was an aphrodisiac. maybe a perfumes company can make a fragrance out of that scent!

Everything was sensual, erotic, calm and ecstatic.

Slow and steady Tega fucked my nuts loose. When she fucked me to the extent that I couldn't take it anymore, like my mind was going to explode, I moved her to the side. Bent her to get on all fours.


Goddammit!! See the ukwu!!!

Her big ass was what greeted my eyes. And it whet my appetite all the more. All I had seen while she was dressed was tip of an iceberg.

Her asss was that type that when u put ur hands to grab it, u discover heavy mass of flesh underneath. I guess that was why she wore skirt suit more, to hide how massive it is.


Wet and naked red punny stared up at me. I went into the sweetness of the punny. For the first time I heard "ah..baby yes..."

Wow the job had began. I increased my thrusts and started banging Oghenetega Oghaga till she went gaga!

My rod was ramming into her, the front of my laps was jamming the back of her laps, my rod was going in down to the shaft, almost my whole waist she going in too.

I was loosing it, I totally forgot myself annd all I could feel at that moment was Tega's supple inner flesh. Inside felt like there was something else in it.

I fucked, Tega fucked me back. I banged hard and strong. Her ass kept bouncing up and down. Sweet heaves!

Chei Tega was sweet. Her moans were conjuring up pleasure from where they were hidden. Pure pleasure only pusssy was capable of giving.

Her wet pusssy was discharging the water so much, it was flowing down her laps.


I pulled out my dick, inserted my middle and index fingers and went hunting the almighty Gspot. There's something reall G about that spot, I caressed it, Tega started dancing snake dance.


I think being under the influence increased our fun cos I couldn't imagine fucking a very 'professional' girl that wildly.

Like tigers in heat we fucked until she was about to cum.


She pulled out my rod and massaged her pussy, then slapped it like three times. I continued fucking her, her pussy contracted, she pulled out and massaged it, then slapped it gently and was letting out small moans. I removed her hands and went in banging her again. It was very thorough bang I gave her as her body quaked. She shook , moan hard, and was breathing hard. I felt water and her punnny forced my rod out. She came with a loud moan.
"Uhhhhhhhhh"
I was looking at that a man's first wonder of the world called Va-gina! Its a sweet place. I was looking as splashes of cum erupted out her pusssy.

As the water subsided, I moved in again. She wrapped her legs round me. I just couldn't take it, I felt my cum rushing from within my balls. In a shout of extreme victory I saw stars as I erupted.


My whole body immediately went limb. In the cool room, the AC just began to cool my sweat. Even with the air condition, we had been sweating profusely. A moment later I lazily went to the bathroom, stood under the shower for less than 20 seconds and went back out. Tega had quickly put her shorts on by the time I returned, her vest back on. I noticed the back pocket of her shorts bulged, I guessed her gstring. She opened the door and went out, I was just looking at her go. Barely, 5 seconds later, my door opened Funke came in!


I thought to myself 'why didn't this girl knock?'

"Funke oh I didn't send for anything"

"I know sir, I just wanted to know if you're okay"

What?!! Since when?! Hmmm...

"I'm fine, thanks" I managed to say "and help me with a bottle of water. Not chilled, ordinary one please"

"Ok sir"

She left, I walked to my wristwatch on the table, it was few minutes past 2am!

Is that when Funke wants to know if I'm okay?! She came back with the water and I bade her goodnight.

I later learnt from Tega that Funke was just inches away from the door when she had suddenly opened the door and must have been at the door all the while. Tega had caught Funke in an awkward situation and the only way to downplay it is to walk in like she was actually just coming. Funke must've been eavesdropping on I and Tega!


Throughout our stay, nobody would believe me and Tega. because I stayed the distance and didn't start acting familiar. Tega too. I spoke formally to her when we were on duty. We worked pretty okay as a team. And fucked like a good team too.

I was never a kiss and tell so Idowu and KC never knew. Till date, I never told any of them.

The next day it happened in her room, twice. it had been 8months she had sex last. I slept in her room that night. And we had a quickie in the morning.

Later in the day, her friends came to visit, two of them. They had heard she was in town on assignment, so they called her and came over. From her friends, it wasn't hard to tell a little about tega. Though she had introduced me as a colleague, I could it tell that they didn't believe her with the way they glanced at me sizing me up. Ladies and their ways sha! men might never truly undestand women.


The morning we left, at the reception night duty staff were still around and I saw Funke. I gave her some money, this time she couldnt refuse and gave the rest of the people at the counter another 5,000 naira. Funke respectfully said thank you. They had all been nice and helpful during our stay there.

Tega was there. And she surprised me when she pleasantly called Funke, chatted briefly with her and gave her another 5,000 naira. A driver was ready to take us to charter a car at Challenge. Mission accomplished.


Maybe Tega was free with the whole thing cos I was only on a contract at the bank to expire once the project was completed nationwide. I wasn't her colleague afterall. Truly, we got back and submitted back our IDs. Me and Tega stayed friends. We never really dated but about twice she called me to accompany her out. Both were to social gatherings. One a party, the other a get-together. Of course I have a carriage that keeps my head high in midst of who-is-who. And Tega felt very comfortable showing me off as she chatted and laughed freely, I calmly flashed smiles when necessary as she introduced me to friends.


By the end of our stay KC has bleeped 7 girls. Idowu 2. They teased me about being in the ancient city of Ibadan that boasts some of the most beautiful women imaginable and of course with the biggest batty and not doing anything. I just keep quiet and smile whenever I remember -'The Tiger'


Tega.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...